Local SEO Foundations
Exactly 50 Words about Starting with Local SEO
Google Business Profile (formerly Google My Business) is your local business’s shop window to the world. It's the first thing people see when they search terms like "near me" or "open now" for products and services in their area. But it's only the beginning of getting found in local search.
Local SEO Foundations
Our core monthly service covers all the basics for getting (and keeping) your business visible and ranking in local search results.
Request your free Local Search Report below to get started.
Google Business Profile
- Initial and ongoing optimization of client’s GBP
- Assistance with GBP setup and verification
- Monitoring and response to user/Google updates
- Monitoring of up to four local competitors
- Up to four GBP posts/month
- Monitor and respond to reviews on dozens of sites through private dashboard
- Request reviews via email or SMS
- Display reviews on your website with customizable widget
- Coaching and support on review management
- Customized citations profile
- Submit business info to 35 directories & aggregators (add'l available)
- Cleanup of duplicate and incorrect citations
- Auto-renewal and updating of key citations
- Annual citations audit
- Keyword tracking for up to 10 keywords
- Local search grid for up to 10 keywords
- Local competitor tracking for up to 4 competitors
- Collaboration with your website developer on local search optimization, including:
- Location and service pages
- Google Maps and tools
- Structured data
Reporting & Support
- Monthly reports and review calls
- Strategies for Google Business Profile posts & updates
- Client monitoring dashboard
- Coaching, training, and support
$350 per month per business location
Organic local search optimization (unlike paid ads) can take time to show results; 4-6 months is typical. Local SEO Foundations is a monthly service agreement with a recommended initial commitment of six months.
Get Started with Local SEO Foundations
1) Request your free Local Search Report. 2) We'll contact you within two business days to schedule a no-obligation 45-minute strategy session.
Citation Services Terms and Conditions
1) All citation services require that:
i. your business has a physical location that customers visit or that serves customers at their location (service area business) per Google's policies,
ii. you already have an active Google Business Profile that satisfies Google's requirements for representing your business's name, address, and phone number (NAP).
iii. your business name, address, and phone number appear identically on your Google Business Profile and business website.
2) Some directories require phone or email verification by the business directly. You will be notified by Lakeshore Local SEO when this is necessary, and arrangements made to ensure verification.
3) A small percentage of directories and aggregators can take a (long) while to update business information. This means that the information may not appear until after the 90-day term of the Citation Builder package, even though it was submitted during the term.
4) The Citations Cleaner service takes about 6-8 weeks with approximately a 70% average success rate. Success depends in part upon the response times of directory webmasters (if they respond at all).
5) Data Aggregators & Networks
We submit business information to the following data aggregators and GPS networks:
i. Data Axle, Neustar, and Foursquare are global aggregators of business data offering a wide range of enterprise data services.
ii. The YP Network includes Yellow Pages, Superpages, and DexKnows, serving more than 80 million users per month.
iii. The GPS Network distributes business data to five mobile navigation services guiding more than a billion users worldwide to the right place: Waze, Uber, Navmii, HERE, and Tom Tom.